Instrumental Partners

Instrumental Partners is a refurbishing program where we take gently used instruments, fix them, and give them to aspiring musicians in need.

We are now accepting donations! How can you donate to Instrumental Partners?
Step 1: Fill out the donation form here
Step 2: Read the confirmation message following the form for additional details
Step 3: Drop off your instrument at Music and Arts (NOT Louisville Public Media)
Step 4: SMILE! You’ve been instrumental in granting students access to music education!

NOTE: Due to space limitations, we are unable to accept large instruments such as drum sets, pianos, and organs.

“Most of the 8th graders started in the 6th grade on the instruments donated to us… The instruments gave them their start.” – Mr. Barton, Band Director


National Arts Standards

MU:Pr6.1.E.5a demonstrate attention to technical accuracy and expressive qualities in prepared and improvised performances of a varied repertoire of music.

MU:Cr3.2.E.IIa share personally-developed arrangements, sections, and short
compositions – individually or as an ensemble – that address identified purposes.

MU:Pr6.1.E.8b demonstrate an understanding of the context of the music through prepared and improvised performances.

Supported by

If you have questions, comments, or concerns please contact