This week on Artsbreak: Trolley Hops that were cancelled last week (due to Ice Doom 2013) are happening this Friday, Savage Rose presents Shakespeare’s wintry Twelfth Night and The Bard’s Town makes your season dysfunctional with The Kings of Christmas.
- Posted by R. Johnson on December 12
- Posted by R. Johnson on December 5
- Posted by R. Johnson on November 21
- Posted by R. Johnson on November 14
Ever wonder what a painter or sculptor’s studio is like? This weekend is your chance to see Louisville (and surrounding areas) artists work space. You can also experience Ephemeral Art (it won’t hurt), and hear some American music, new and old, at The Bard’s Town with Classical Revolution.
- Posted by R. Johnson on November 7