- Posted by R. Johnson on November 21
- Posted by R. Johnson on November 14
Ever wonder what a painter or sculptor’s studio is like? This weekend is your chance to see Louisville (and surrounding areas) artists work space. You can also experience Ephemeral Art (it won’t hurt), and hear some American music, new and old, at The Bard’s Town with Classical Revolution.
- Posted by R. Johnson on November 7
Paul Moravec and Terry Teachout are in town with to workshop their new opera “The King’s Man” with Kentucky Opera, Actors Theatre of Louisville presents a Katori Hall’s play that “fictionalizes the final hours of Dr. King’s life.”
- Posted by R. Johnson on October 10
- Posted by R. Johnson on September 26